Attending MWC Kigali
Companion Pass request
Attendees with disabilities who require the assistance of a companion during the event can request a Companion Pass from GSMA, up to two weeks before the event.
The following rules apply to the Companion Passes:
- A companion pass will be provided once legal proof of the disability is presented
- The companion pass will match the badge type of the designated badge holder
- The companion pass is not transferrable
- The bearer of the companion pass must be accompanied by the person with an accessibility designated badge at all times
- The companion pass holder does not have access to any events on their own
- All registrants must pick up their own credentials by showing their photo ID at registration (Passport or National ID)
Services not available at MWC Kigali
- Devices that are personal or individually prescribed, such as prescription eyeglasses, hearing aids or wheelchairs.
- Services of a personal nature, such as assistance in eating, toileting or dressing, or the pushing of wheelchairs
- Connection to sound boards
- Push services for mobility reduced attendees
- Interpreters to accompany individuals within the venue, satellite events or parties. We recommend you contact our official partners at Barcelona Special Traveller for this service
Guide Dogs are allowed at MWC Kigali, but in order to gain admission to the event, the owner of the dog will be required to present legal documentation. The individual presenting the card must be the person to whom the card is issued and the dog credentials must correspond to the dog identified on the card. Owners must be responsible for cleaning after their dog. If you need access to the event with a guide dog, please contact GSMA.
Please email GSMA up to two weeks before the event with any questions or to request any of the services available above